Inbody 970 Body Analyser is a comprehensive body composition scan that measures your overall body health and fat, water and protein levels.
Commonly used by medical and fitness professionals, Inbody 970 Body Analyser is also able to examine changes in your body, such as weight gain or accumulation of excess fat, among other common issues.
It can accurately measure:
• Lean body mass
• Body fat mass
• Basal metabolic rate
• Risk of obesity
• Muscle-fat ratio
Through this helpful technology, we are able to spot problem areas in your body and devise a treatment plan for you, be it through laser treatments or body contouring therapy. We recommend doing an Inbody 970 Body Analyser scan on top of our health screenings.
While everyone will benefit from an Inbody 970 Body Analyser scan, it is particularly recommended for patients who need help with the following issues:
• Weight gain and excess fat
• Inability to lose weight despite exercise and diet efforts
• Muscle deficiencies
• Hormonal imbalances
Before undergoing this body composition scan, you should inform your doctor about any medical conditions that run in your family.
• Avoid eating 3 to 4 hours before the scan
• Wear comfortable clothing such as footwear and socks that can be removed
• Do not perform any strenuous exercises 6 to 12 hours prior to the scan
• Refrain from consuming coffee and alcohol as they can affect your hydration levels, making scan results inaccurate
Women who are pregnant and those with pacemakers in their body should consult a doctor prior to undergoing the Inbody 970 Body Analyzer scan, as there may be complications should it be performed on the patient.